Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wow, two posts in two days!

Just a quick update. The 4th time was the charm, after all. Yay! I'm about 4 inches in on the blanket now, and it's whizzing along. Plenty of time to finish before the baby shower! (Yes, I'm so relieved to be able to say that, after the tough time I had getting started on this baby blanket!)

I just looked at the First Fall issue of Knitty, and I've downloaded the pattern for Victoria. I'll be shopping my stash for this one, but I really like the look of it. And it's not like I'm in a hurry for it ~ SoCal doesn't need cardigans until maybe December. Although, it's been a pretty cool summer, temperature-wise. Mostly 70s and 80s, with a few 90+, and even fewer (maybe 3?) that reached 3-digits. Odd, really. Maybe the weather is saving up the really hot days until school starts up again. September is usually warm, often hot, so we'll see.

Anyway, back to the baby blanket.