Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another Elann Great Buy!

Elann is having another Sample Pack sale, this time on light-weight yarns. Cashmere! Silk! 6 skeins for $18. I've worked with the baby cashmere and baby silk ~ they are incredibly soft and lovely to work with. I keep telling myself that I promised myself no more yarn buying until November, but some of the colors are sooo luscious! But I'm going to be disciplined and exercise my will power. For the rest of you, you have until August 19th to grab some of this delicious yarn.  (I am so dreading what must be coming next ~ the Chunky Yarn Sample Pack. I do love chunky yarns. I'm not going to look. I am not going to look. I am not...)

1 comment:

Cindy G said...

That is a very tempting package!

On a completely different note, best wishes for the upcoming start of the school year.