Monday, January 7, 2008

Picture for the Atacama


Okay, I cheated. Kmkat left a comment that reminded me that Ravelry is a great resource, so I jumped over there and found this picture of Araucania Atacama #514, which is what I have 5 skeins of. It's still gloomy here, so this is a godsend. (and bad me, I don't remember whose picture this is, so my apologies to the photographer.)
So, just imagine these plus two more skeins of this beautiful, soft yarn and that's the prize for my Blogiversy contest. It's not too late to enter!

3 comments:

"Skipper" said...

Hi, Christine ... nice to 'meet' you! I'm your Cocoa swapee (swappee?)and I'm also up for this contest. Happy Blogiversary!

My favorite knit ever ... well, I have two. The first sweater I ever made for myself was a cable number I designed from scratch, and I love it! But my other favorite is a beanie I finished just before Christmas -- you can see a pic of it in the Dec. 11th entry on my blog. It's from the Pattern-a-Day calendar, it was the first time I ever incorporated beads, and it was totally fun to knit!

Heide said...

That yarn is beautiful. I live in Washington so pictures without decent light are the norm here.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.