Monday, January 15, 2007

Welcome to my corner!

Hello to any and all who've dropped in. This is my first attempt at blogging, although I've been reading blogs for ages. Advice welcome!

I'm going to be blogging about knitting, teaching, life, politics ~ I guess just about everything. (I'll try to keep the politics to a minimum, but here's fair warning ~ I am NOT a fan of George Bush!)

I'm a single woman (my cat doesn't agree) living in the Los Angeles area. I've been teaching for almost 20 years, and knitting for almost 40. I tend to knit mostly for myself, I don't knit Christmas gifts for the family (they're all wash&wear types), and I haven't done any charity knitting to date. I just send checks, instead. Maybe that will change this year, seeing all the great causes in the blogs I've been reading.

I'm working on pictures, but it will be a few days at least until I have some. I haven't been in the habit of photographing the sweaters I knit, but I'll drag some out and take photos soon. Oh, and I guess I'll have to do the finishing on all my FOs that are sitting around waiting to be seamed together! (I hate that part, could you guess?)

I'm off to figure out the rest of Blogger ~ thanks for dropping by

Christine

No comments: