Saturday, January 20, 2007

Pictures delayed

Pictures will have to wait til either I find my missing card for my camera, or give up and buy a new one. I have two digital cameras, but my newest (and best) has a 1gig card, which my printer doesn't recognize, and the USB cable for it doesn't fit my PC, so I can't upload any pics from it. I know I have a smaller, 512M card somewhere, but it isn't in its case, so I have no idea where it got to.

I went ahead and started my scarf with Webs Amherst ~ I needed some soothing time after the hectic search for my digital card. I decided to go with cables, and settled for baby cables inside an angular, larger cable. One repeat (24 rows) on 9s is 4.5 inches, with another half inch seed st. border. I'm figuring 12 repeats, which will give me a 55" finished length. I'm petite, and 5'4, so that sounds right for me. I'll check when it gets a bit longer, to be sure. I do love this yarn! It's got good stitch definition, and feels so soft. It's in a periwinkle color (Webs' name for it), a bluey purple that's perfect for me.

Anyway, sorry for no pictures, as previously promised. I'll try to get some this week, whether I find that &$%# card or not!

No comments: