Friday, February 8, 2008

I'm alive, but not very well

I apologize to everyone for not posting for so long. I've been down with pneumonia, and I'm just now slowly recovering. I had to spend a couple of days in the hospital, and miss a week from work (and my school, too). I haven't gotten anything accomplished in ages.

To my swap buddy, I need to apologize for not getting your package in the mail on time. I've just been too ill to do anything about it. I'll try to finish the package this weekend, and mail it on Tuesday, but it really depends on how well I feel (which isn't wonderful, yet).

I obviously haven't been knitting at all, either. Between the illness and the meds to cure said illness, I've just been a zombie for the most part. So, apologies to all, and hopefully I'll be back to posting regularly soon.

7 comments:

Larry said...

I'm sad to hear you've been so ill. But I'm glad to hear that you're getting well. I'll be watching to see how you're doing. Take it as easy as you can. And drink lots of liquids etc.

Cindy G said...

Gosh that's awful. I'm glad you are on the mend. Ditto to what Larry said about lots of liquids and as much rest as possible.

Grace said...

I truly know how you feel, and I hope you get better soon, I just asked Tom if I would ever feel normal again!!!! Your partner was Lisa correct? She will truly understand!

Grace said...

Oops your partner was Marilyn, but I am sure she too will truly understand!!! Feel better, I have finally crossed that threshold!!

Sandra said...

Hope you're up and around soon! pneumonia is a drag...

Grace said...

hope you are feeling better Christine, I am worried about you

Anonymous said...

Hope you're doing lots better by now. This is one winter a lot of us will be glad to leave behind. Do feel better.